Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THE TING TINGS - THAT'S NOT MY NAME (3 VIDEOS)

R U CALLING ME DARLING? hahaha....Wuss good people? Well, here's The Ting Tings' new video, I saw the old video to this joint last summer and I thought it was a cool track, but this is a better video, better visuals too, anyways, enjoy the joint. Easy.



Here's an old video for the track, funny thing, this aint the one I saw last summer...but hey, if you interested in listening to the same song but different video, feel free, hahaa



Damn, they shoot too many videos for the same song, hahaha, anyways, here's the video I saw way back, like you care huh, anyways...peep the joint...



I think I need to let peeps drop they comments cause I'm sure a lot of y'all aint feeling the same song with three different videos...hahaa...uno

No comments: