Saturday, January 17, 2009

I GOT KICKS FOR DAYS....ENJOY

Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 Collection. Now, is it me, or these joints look like one of my favourite Vans joints? highsnobiety.com




Lacosts Stealth Footwear Collection/


Barneys NYC and Alife Scratch Court Cup. Retail price $135. hypebeast.com





Lazy Savage Denim Dunk High. These are crazy, I remember my boy back home, he fucks with dunks a lot, like me, he had the same typa ish but they were blue, denim, I was like em joints crazy. Anyways, these need to be copped, haha...check em out on freshnessmag.om



FAT spring/summer 2009 "3Straps" Sneaker. This is a japanese brand, they pretty crazy.


Nike Blazer Low Velcro Lux Pack. For more info, go to highsnobiety.com




Reebok 2009 Spring Collection





Supra and Terry Kennedy Pro Model. For more info, go to highsnobiety.com



I'ma huge fan of the Adiddas Stan Smith's, takes me back to my time in london, u.k. These are crazy. For more info, go to highsnobiety.com


No comments: