Monday, January 19, 2009

ASHTON KUTCHER AND DEMI MOORE'S I PLEDGE VIDEO

Wuss good people? Anyways, I wasn't going to blog today cause I got mad work to do, but hey, I was on the net and I saw this cool video by Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore with a bunch of other people, pledging this and pledging that, and I thought to myself, this is pretty cool, because a lotta ignorant people think since U.S gotta Black President, a great one i might add, they think all of U.S' problems gon vanish, but nope, they won't, so for celebrities to still make videos about President-Elect Barack Obama and still supporting him and his beliefs after he has won, shows me that people, especially the ones in the video and the ones responsible for it, know that it's only the beginning of improving their current situation and also building a better nation, if not better, new, but hey, its just me, I'm just a Tanzanian dude, so this is just my opinion, you can think what you wanna think, then it might be a good idea to go get your own blog and let us know wuss really good but for now, peep the video. P.S I PLEDGE TO PUT TANZANIA ON THE MAP AND TO ALWAYS HAVE CREATIVE THINGS ON MY BLOG...TONS-A-NITES.

No comments: