Friday, January 9, 2009

BIG ARTIST IN 2009: ASHER ROTH


Wuss good people? Well, here's another segment of big artist in 2009, and this is only my opinion, which is the only thing that matters and I know i;m 99.9999% right that these dudes gon blow up. Anyways, this is Asher Roth, artist from Morrisville, Pennsylvania and he got discovered sometime during the summer or before cause seeing him on BET Rapcity's spit ya game session and he did impress me, then when I was back home (Tanzania stand the F up), I heard his verse on "A millie" and I was like he's nice. Anwyays, he is now signed to Steve Rifkind SRC, and also Schoolboy and Universal. He was also one of the top ten artists to kill the game this year on XXL magazine with some of my favourites, Kid Cud, Blu and Hamilton. Anyways, check him out, i'm sure if you are a hip hop head, you wont be disappointed. And oh yeah, he helped capture terrorist a couple of days ago. hahahaha...Rapper is all over the place now and if you wanna check out his blog, go to thedailykush.com

This is the mixtape he released and it did very well.


These are pictures from his myspace page from the album, A day in the life, my boy actually put me on these way back like sometime last year and I thought this was a really cool idea, anyways, for more of the pics, go to myspace/asherroth.








Here's a video he did over the roc boys beat, Roth boys


Here's his perfomance on Carson Daily's show, he did "I love college" one of my personal favourites.

No comments: