Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HELLO, REMEMBER US???


Wuss good people? Hows life? Anyways, got something that I need to get off my chest and it aint a cough. First of all, I aint tryna rain on no one's parade, Congrats to U.S and Obama's fam, trust me, I understand everything fully, and they deserve to see such things come to light, a black president that it, but hey, Africans, Tanzanians mainly, cause that's where i'm from, are we, you, aware that Obama aint got nothing to do with us and has nothing to do with improving our country and our lives? Ya feel me? I mean, i'm on facebook nearly everyday and I don't get when people from Tanzania, and other African countries, saying, "We won", or, "My president is black", e.t.c. I've been in a country full of black presidents, knahmean, therefore, it's normal to me, Americans on the other hand, after facing slavery and racism and all other obstacles, it must feel really good for them to say "My president's black" or "We won", knahmean....Anyways, like I akways say, Congratulations to President Barack Obama and his family, what a beautiful site, and I also, never thought i'd get to live to see a black president in the states, it does mean a lot, it shows change, it shows unity, it shows fairness, knahmean, so to my fellow Tanzanians and Africans, let's not jump on the band wagon, and ride what's not ours, but what we should take from all this, is the inspiration and motivation this man breathes, lives and stands for. If you can't do that, then hey, you missing an eye opener, but hey, it is wat it is, as usual, this is just my opinion, and this is my blog, knahmean...Lets celebrate what's ours and let's celebrate what we have. Shout outs to Nyerere and Mandela. Uno

No comments: