Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FLY UNION...CHECK EM OUT...

Wuss good people? Anyways, ya boy been hittin these books hard and shit, you know how these degree programs be, anyways, I heard bout these dudes sometime last year from my boy, he put me up on they mixtape, "Close Doors, Open Windows", and this shit is hard body, they go in, if you dont believe moi, check out their track, "Go in", its in the mixtape. Anyways, recently, Jerreau, 1/4 member of Fly U, cool peoples by the way, check him out on facebook, anyways, he hit me with a link to their mixtapes and they tracks are banging. I didn't have "Kill Fly U' but since I got it, I been pumpin it hard. Anyways, this is for all my peeps in the U.K, Africa and all over the world, if you aint never heard of Fly U, here's your chance, to download Kill Fly U, hit KillFlyU and to download Close Doors, Open Windows, hit CloseDoors



Aiight people, I'm putting y'all on, "Listen now, Thank me later"...Deuces...P.S Shout outs to Jerreau

No comments: