Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Message From Odysseus

Photobucket

"They say the early worm is out that bitch before the birds fly in." This has been a high-five moment brought to you by Dope Blog Fresh ®, reporting live from the ass-crack of Mother Nature.

My peoples, I've been up since 6am, slept at 2am. I don't even know why I'm up this early but something was bothering me so I couldn't sleep. My thoughts race at times and I can't control them. So I decided to take this opportunity to write a blog post for The Martian and also do some GMAT studying.

If you watched the videos on my blog, you will pretty much know how my weekend was. CRAZY. A lot of drinking and Tom Foolery. My boy Samalu was in town and we held it down more than I expected we would. Really shut shit down for 3 days. I'm paying the consequences for that right now though. No regrets, no surrender!

How is everyone doing out there? Man, my phone crashed the whole day yesterday so I missed a lot of important phone calls and messages. I think that's one of the reasons why I woke up so early this morning - to try and fix it. Which I did. But I had to re-boot it so I lost a lot of my numbers which I didn't have saved on my simcard. So if you try to holla at me and I ask who you are, forgive me. To be honest, I don't think I even want my phone to be on for the next couple weeks. I feel like I need to zone out and get lost in my own head. It's crunch time. We'll see how things go.

How was everybody's weekends? I hope you lived a little. Life is too short to not live. I was thinking last night that the older we get the less stressed out we should be about things because those things that stress us out might outlive us and we'll go to our graves even MORE pissed off. So I say, say fuck it as much as you can, but have a clear head when you do.

Speaking of which, I hope you guys got to read my 'A Conversation With "The Fat Lady"' note I posted on my blog and facebook last week. I can't even front, but that's some of the deepest shit I've ever written. First of all, because of how randomly it came to me, and also just how heart-felt the message was. And also the light nature of it. Like you can read it to just enjoy it or get something serious from it. I hope it didn't go over your heads.

Anyway my muses, I just made some coffee and I want to ride on this caffeine high before I crash and end up going back to bed. Full speed ahead! Thank you guys for reading this, whoever does get to read it. I realized that I don't say thank you a lot, but thanks. The amount of love I get from blogging random shit really encourages me to keep doing this shit. At times I couldn't care less. That's when you guys come in and grab the wheel and tell me to hit the gas.

All systems engaged..

We have lift off...

- Odysseus.

Blog.

Twitter.

No comments: