Monday, March 15, 2010

A Message From Odysseus

Photobucket

"Stupid people are marketing tools. So just milk their bullshit for all it's worth. That's if they're not lacking the lactose already."

Ha! Another week is upon us. I'm still alive! Amen. What it look like my people? How was the weekend and all the other in between moments? Mine was boring right up to Sunday. Well, it was raining the whole weekend so it was going to be boring regardless. I did my usual work thing on Friday, came back home tired as hell. I probably had a beer, got online and knocked out. Saturday was a day full of more work. I went to my job and managed to make it through the rain to the 10 Deep sample sale downtown, where four other brands (Mighty Healthy, Acapulco Gold, Rocksmith Tokyo and In4mation) were also having sales. If you haven't heard of these other clothing brands, I suggest you google them. They make good underground gear. By now ya'll should know I don't rock Louis, Prada, Gucci or any other clichés.

So yeah, I went to that, helped out with the 10 Deep guys a little. I thought I was going to buy some gear but all the dope stuff was probably all sold out from the day before so I left empty handed. Didn't want to waste money on something wack just because it's on sale. I actually took video footage of the sale but I don't feel like putting that video up. I don't know why, I just don't. I don't want to be ODing with videos every week. I don't wan't ya'll looking at me like that. I'm still a private person. Besides, I got some good video footage on Sunday - which I'm about to talk about right now.

Well, I don't think I need to talk much about Sunday since I blogged about my day at the Photo shoot with Exude Magazine. So just peep my blog to get updated.

I don't know why, but I feel like this week will be calmer, more relaxed. It's weird I'm saying this because my schedule this week is exactly the same as previous weeks which stressed me the F out! But maybe it's because I did a lot (let me not lie, SOME) reading this morning while at Complex Magazine and I learned some new things. Learning something new always calms me down and gets me more focused on particular things, instead of my thoughts racing every 5 minutes. I honestly think that I have a thinking problem. As in, I over-think things and it paralyzes me, as far as me not doing anything but just sitting and thinking. Thinking is not such a good thing at times if you don't act on those thoughts. So I guess what I mean is, reading someone else's thoughts, stops me from being lost in my own. Know what I mean? Good!

I know this might be a little late since his exams are probably nearly over, but I would like to wish my brother Losi goodluck on his mid-term exams. This is his final semester so it's crunch time. I know that feeling when there's no, "I'll get better next semester." These are the grades that will forever be in your transcripts, now matter where you go in the world. This is it (Shout outs to Michael Jackson. LOL). My bad for the extra pressure Capo! Hehe. I'm proud of you family.

Ok, you guys have dove in my head enough for today. Get the fuck out!

I'm gone for another 7 days.

Miss me already.

Ignition. Transmission. Expedition.

"The DRUg is just s'Know Business."

- Odysseus.

Blog.

Twitter.

No comments: