Monday, March 8, 2010

A Message From Odysseus

Photobucket

"Front me a wack blogger Friday, and he'll be done by Saturday. He might even be dead today!" #Yucky.

Since Losi is all bent on making great intros, I'ma have to be hitting ya'll with something every week too! Fuck that.

How are ya'll doing though my beautiful people? Another week is upon us. Time just doesn't wait for anybody does it? What the heck! How was last week and the weekend? Anything you think I should care about? Feel free to let us know. My week was madd busy. I know that because I actually fell sick on Friday and I'm guessing it was from fatigue. Like it felt like the flu, but it also felt like my body was just weak from running a marathon or something. I'm doing much better today though. I actually went out on Saturday night so I guess I was feeling better from that day. Ha! The night was a success. Good times which I cannot tell ya'll about because breaking hearts is not my forte. Teh!

I got a lot of good music last week. That really kept me going. From mixtapes to singles, everything was on point. One of those rare weeks where all the music I find or my boys send to me is fire. I don't remember what I blogged about but check out my blog and you'll get all the dope tunes I've been bumping to lately on there. There is one rapper who I had come across a long time ago but didn't really pay attention to until I heard him bumping the whole day at the 10 Deep photoshoot I was helping out at on Thursday (by the way, shout outs to 10 Deep. That photoshoot was ill. Look out for when the collection drops). The rapper's name is Diz Gibran. A west coast dude who sounds very east coast. Maybe that's why I'm feeling him. So google the kid and look for his mixtape with Crooks & Castles (That's the only music of his I have on my iPod anyway at least).

I'm just giving ya'll a heads up that March may not be the most exciting month for me. I'm going to be very busy and my days are probably all going to be similar. Unless some crazy shit happens over the weekend and I get excited about sharing with you guys. Most of the time, I don't like sharing my crazy shit. It's that "bragging" thing that some dudes do, which I try to differentiate myself from.

I just had a mean-ass meal, fixed by yours truly, ME. And now I'm about to hit the avenues, on my way to work. Before I leave, I'd like to wish all the women out there a happy International Women's Day, and for you dudes, I hope you take the time to wish your mothers, sisters, aunties, girlfriends, whoever it is, a happy day. The women in my life mean the world to me so I take this day a little more serious than most of the world (just check my twitter if you don't believe me).

Ok Thespians, until next week, put on a good show for me. Make daddy proud!

Stay safe & hungry - fuck it, STARVING for knowledge.

"Mr. 0.5"

- Dru-ey.

Blog.

Twitter.

No comments: