Monday, March 1, 2010

A Message From Odysseus

Photobucket

What up Dukes, what it look like? It is I, Dru-ey. How was everybody’s weekend? Mine was splendid. A lot of work and a little play. Nothing too eventful happened last week. I just worked a lot. Had my first week at 10 Deep clothing. Real dope. We’re working on releasing the new Spring 2010 line and planning on doing a Photo shoot for it this week - tomorrow if I’m not mistaken. The NYC weather hasn’t been on our side though, with all this snow that keeps falling. But look out for those though, real dope stuff. I’m proud to be involved with it all. I can’t wait to dig my feet into more work with them. Looking to help them with their social networking more than anything, that’s where I feel my strength, is.

Anywho, besides meeting the 10 Deep fam, nothing much of major importance happened last week. Just steady grinding. I’m actually on a train typing this, on my way home from work. My typical days are about 12 hours. Leave the crib t 9am, get back home at 9pm. The story of my life.

A big step I’m trying to make this week is pay for my GMAT test. I want to take it in mid-April, God willing. It’s a little sooner than most people advise, but I feel like it’s now or never. I need to get over this huddle. I believe in myself, that’s all I need. I’m just going to grind it out this month and God will take care of the rest. He has done nothing but bless me and my family so shout outs to the man upstairs.
I’m trying to write a more positive message than I did last week. How am I doing? LOL. Speaking of last week, a few people told me that they read my message last week and thanked me for it. I would like to say thank you to those people. It’s always good to be appreciated for the little things you do or say just as much as the big things.

Ok folks, I’m nearly getting to my subway stop and I need to shut down this laptop before I leave the train. Just wanted to say a few words, let ya’ll know that your boy is still alive and LIVING (there’s a difference). Catch ya’ll next week with a new update. Not to mention DruYork TV is always there for your viewing pleasures. Ha! Fucks with me maaaaan!

I love each and every one of ya’ll. Yes, even you with the screw faces, Thespians.

From 0.5 of the only Bloggers that the Bloggers watch,

Blasting off, Tango 1 Charlie!

- Odysseus.

Blog.

Twitter.

P.S. A special prayer goes out to Gangstarr's Guru who is currently going through surgery after suffering a cardiac arrest yesterday. Let's keep him and his family in our thoughts.

No comments: