Monday, January 4, 2010

MARTIAN'S BACK, TELL A FRIEND!!


Wuss good Martians? Happy New Year's to you and yours and I wish nothing but success for all of y'all this year. Before I begin blogging in 2010, I would like to apologize for my absence and also thank y'all for sticking with the martian. With that being said, the quest for knowledge and inspiration is still present, room for improvement is more spacious than ever, the pursuit of thy happYless to be thy happYness is on track and the reinforcement of virtues to my repertoire and idiosyncrasy is what i'll be on this year. WOW, a lotta shit huh.

Anyways, this year, Dru Yorkian and I will be reaching for the stars and searching for new heights and we are going to share ourselves to the youth and hope to inspire y'all in more than one, two, three billion ways. We are going to have diary/blog entries on each other's blogs once a week so, make sure you check out "A word from Dru York" every week at priceless creativity and y'all can catch my entries at druyork.com.

So, hope y'all ready for the new year and I hope we all achieve our goals and dreams and stay positive throughout the ups and downs. Well, enough of all that and this, the martian is about to hit y'all with a day of inspiration and creativity and I hope y'all are ready for the ride. And oh yeah, I gotta few new year's resolutions, some are discreet but one for the public, since everyone's been bugging me about it, will be LOSING WEIGHT, lol, seems like everyone digs me when I'm a little bit thinner, haha! The rest will be news and highlights, ya digg!!! Love all the martians supporting the kid, I appreciate the love and support and hey, feel free to drop a comment here and there or catch me on twitter. THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT, YOUR HEAD IS!

P.S THE MIDDLE FINGER RESEMBLES "THE DEATH OF FEAR AND THE BIRTH OF AMBITION".

No comments: