Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DRUYORKTV: EPISODE 4: BOOKS


Wuss good martians? How y'all been? Well, Dru York delivers once again and this is not only an interesting episode, but an educational one too. I've discussed a few books and recommendations with him in the past and we pretty much got the same books but he did put me up on Outliers, haven't read it yet but i'm definitely going to do it as soon as I finish the Robert Greene books I got lying around on my table. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy the episode, drop a comment on my blog, or check him out at DruYork and drop a comment, suggestion, reviews, whatever tickles your fancy, haha, just wanted to say that. Well, the boys are moving and we dropping jewels for y'all, and I believe y'all know the rest, PICK EM UP!! Shout outs to Dru york.

No comments: