Friday, December 19, 2008

3 1/2 STARS: SEVEN POUNDS


It's that time again....Well, Will Smith, what more can I say? This movie is amazing, spectacular and interesting. After watching the trailers and interviews, I expected a lot and that's exactly what I got at the cinemas today. Anyways, Will's acting is top notch and if you enjoyed his acting in "I am legend" and "The pursuit of happyness", you'll enjoy the performance in this movie. It's a rollercoaster, it's emotional and the concept has never been done before so the originality in this movie is so original. Anyways, if you're a Will Smith fan, I highly recommend it, if you're not, I highly recommend this movie so you can leave the cinemas a fan. Well, i'm not going to spoil the twist but it's worth your money. No downloads people, go support it. P.S It's not an oscar perfomance but he's on the right track. I know y'all thinking who am I to be making this judgements, well, I'm a movie junkie....period. Anyways, go enjoy Seven pounds.

No comments: