Monday, February 15, 2010

A Message From Odysseus

Photobucket

Beam me down Scotti, I need to have a few words with these folks!

What a f*cking weekend I just had. I was really on beast mode partying in the city since Friday night. I'm not particularly proud of that but I have no regrets. We live and we learn. I spent a lot of money doing it though, that is my only regret. But then again, I spent it on my peeps and not random strangers. I don't think I've done anything that eventful this week besides the crazy weekend. If I did, I cant remember it right now. LOL

So how are ya'll doing out there? It's 11.12pm, I'm at the crib playing PS3. I was about to go out tonight for some Fashion Week after-party but I think I'm going to pass. 3 days in a row is enough for me, I'm getting old. LOL.

Oh yeah, remember I told ya'll last week about my new internship with 10 Deep clothing? Well, I'm officially going to start working with them on February 24th. I'm looking forward to that! My weekly schedule is going to be even tighter with this new internship so I might not be blogging as often as I want to. But I promise to still hit ya'll with extra dopeness from my adventures in this concrete jungle. I've realized the busier I get, the more I plan my life out as opposed to having free time on my hands which I feel like I don't use it as constructively as I can. Just a thought...

How was everybody's Valentine's Day? I share Losi's sentiments about that day, I'm not a fan of it. I find it pointless and a reason to waste money. But to those who spent it with a special someone, I hope ya'll enjoyed it and remember, "Love conquers everything."

I missed most of the NBA All-Star weekend because I was out and about but I heard it wasn't as good as previous All-Star weekends. Which is weird because they had a capacity crowd of over 108,000 people, so you would expect a bigger crowd to breed a bigger event. Oh well, I guess not EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas! #BANG Cowboys!

Ok guys, I need to drink a lot of water and maybe go to bed early. A new day begins tomorrow, no slowing down.

Thanks for lending me your eyes and ears, I hope it was a good one. Until next week,

"Your Blog Sucks & Swallows." I'm only kidding, don't be so sensitive...

- Odysseus.

Blog.

Twitter.

Beam me up Scotti! Beaming....beaming....beaming....GONE!

No comments: