Monday, November 23, 2009

MAESTRO KNOWS WEEK: DAY 1

Maestro Knows - Episode 10 (The Dream Team) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.


"In this episode Maestro makes his way back to Tokyo to skate around and take part in Eric Koston's global launch of "The Life Of Koston" shot by Atiba Jefferson and Keiichi NItta. Joined by special guests...Atiba Jefferson, Ty Evans, Giovanni Reda & Rip Zinger."

Wuss good martians? It's getting late and my ass needs to hit the bed so I can be up early in the morning, tryna catch that fat worm, knahmean. Anyways, i've posted a few episodes of MaestroKnows and a lotta people hit me up to let me know how much they love the show and also how much they enjoy the stuff Levi Maestro does, whether it be skating, touring, eating or fashion, they love it all. So this week, i've decided to post my top 5 favourite MaestroKnows episodes.

Here's number 5. Levi Maestro and the dream team head to Tokyo for the launch of Eric Koston's photo gallery, "The Life of Koston", shot by Atiba Jefferson and Keiichi Nita. The pics where really dope, the shots were insane and the fish market was pretty cool too. Levi Maestro also talks in the background and I would urge you to pay close attention to what he says, he drops a lotta jewels for y'all and like I say, when someone drops u a jewel, better pick it up. I hope y'all enjoy this and I'll catch y'all tomorrow with more creativity and inspiration.

No comments: