Saturday, November 21, 2009

DRUYORKTV: EPISODE 3: PATRIOTISM VS. CAMARADERIE X TRAVELING THE WORLD


Check out DruYorkTV episode 3. Pretty cool stuff and personally, getting to hear my boy's thoughts is always a good look. With that being said, top 3 spots i'd like to visit:

1) Tokyo, Japan - Pretty much for the same reasons he mentioned and I feel like it'll be a great learning experience for me and what I want to do in life, and hopefully, shape, mold or take my business mind/intellect to the next level, and yes, I am very business minded.
2) Hawaii - Just a dope place to go hang out with family and friends.
3) Amsterdam - Yes, I don't smoke weed neither but I know it'll be one of the craziest experience of my life.

With all this being said, I would love to go to these places with my family and friends, alone out there aint a good look. Haha. Check out my boy's blog, druyork.com.

No comments: