Friday, May 8, 2009

OBAMA BOARDS...









Wuss good people? So, I use to skateboard way back when I use to hit up London, U.K for the summer, anyways, the old board had Sonic the Hedgehog on it, haha, I'm sure Charles Hamilton would've love to get his hands on that. Anyways, when the Obama epidemic was going on, I never bought any shirts or caps or whatever because I was waiting on something nice, unique, something that will last, so, I copped the Rolling Stone issue, a great one at that, if you aint got it, go check it out for yourself, then, I bumped into this amazing board, only 800 of these made, the one i got on the pic, dont know bout the rest of them, but the one I got, made by Oliver Barrett, is a crazy one. To see some of the board, go to Deckpeck. But anyways, I love these Obama board and I plan to get my hands on some of these other ones. To check out other Obama boards, go to Zazzle. Anyways, told y'all I got y'all....be easy.

No comments: