Friday, May 8, 2009

MY LOVE FOR M83


So before I begin, I just wanna say that I know my taste is a little bit to the left, so with that being said, I fell in love with M83 like two months ago and I wanted to blog about them but got caught up, you know how life goes, they say when life gives lemon, you make lemonade, I say what Paul Rudd aka Kunu said on "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", when life gives you lemon, say f**k it and bail, haha....anyways, im going a lil bit off topic, so, M83, these kids make beautiful music and it is my mission to show y'all. They big on the indie scene and im sure with a lot of high school kids but haven't gotten that world wide recognition yet, but it's gon come. Check out their videos and enjoy the beautiful music. P.S they haven't released a video for a track called "Up" which is my favourite track on the album so if interested, definitely check that track out.
We own the sky
The crazy thing about this song is, M83 had a video making contest to make this video so there are a lot of version out there but this is the video they picked as the winner.
Kim & Jessie

Graveyard Girl

No comments: