Saturday, September 12, 2009

HELLO MARTIANS....


Hello World, Hello Universe, how are y'all doing? Well, I would like to apologize for my absence in the blogging world, been busy with a lot of side work and other earthlings endeavors but i'm back to keep y'all creative craniums boiling. Anyways, just wanted to let y'all know that priceless creativity is going to be improved and made more personal, i feel like its about time i put my heart and soul into this and created something really epic, if i can say that. So that's something y'all can look forward to. I would also like to shout out my boi, one of my best friend, Dru York, check out his blog, druyork.com, he's been doing some really big interesting innovative things and it's been really inspiring so if you get a chance, check him out. Well, back to blogging, its 12:40am and i'm planning to blog til i fall asleep on my mac...be easy, stay true to yourself, embrace the martian within you because no one will...be the first and be heard!!

2 comments:

Andrew Mahiga said...

Good looks famo. Love you right back.

Anonymous said...

welcome back!