Thursday, June 4, 2009

NEW MUSIC IN MY LIFE - BAT FOR LASHES X PHOENIX

Wuss good people? It's been a while huh, well, turned 24 last week and i'm tryna feel like a new man and get into new things and hopefully blog more, anyways, just as you guys missed priceless creativity, we missed y'all too, knahmean, sorry to let y'all down but I believe we are back on out bullshit and we gon get it poppin heavy from now on, hope you guys been checking out druyork.com cause my boy got fire to his blog too, knahmean, anyways, back to bloggin.

So, my boy hit me up the other day and put me up on Phoenix, and they are truly on some other shit, knahmean, like I been pumpin Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix big time today so for all you music heads out there, this is an album you need to pick up, ya digg. Another crazy album is Bat For Lashes' Two suns, this is really soothing for me personally. I'm enjoying these albums as im bloggin right now. Anyways, check them joints out and trust me, y'all won't be dissapointed. Be easy. Long live the crazy bloggers!


Bat For Lashes - Pearl's dream

Phoenix - Lisztomania

Enjoy!!!!

No comments: