Monday, June 15, 2009

MATEO - UNDERNEATH THE SKY MIXTAPE: CHAPTER 2


Tracklisting

01 DJ Felli Fel Intro
02 Oohh N Love
03 Til She Goes
04 Diva f. Teairra Mari
05 Shut Up & Let Me Go f. Outasight
06 We Go Hard f. Kardinal Offishall
07 In Your Eyes (Magical Eyes)

Wuss good people? How y'all been? I'm chilling, looks like a good week in music people. Anyways, my boy hit me up a couple of days back and put me on Mateo and I gotta say, that was a put on, I mean, I don't know how y'all fellaz feel about RnB right now but it's always on rotation on my mac, RnB that is so this was a great addition to the sexy in me, pause, anyways, this mixtape is crazy, Mateo definitely puts in the work and its really worth a listen, pay attention. Y'all should know by now that priceless creativity don't post up no B.S. Enjoy!! Mr. Konnect, good looks!!!
Underneath the Sky


Download mixtape HERE

No comments: