Saturday, February 28, 2009

(TANZANIAN MUSIC) NAKAAYA FT M-1 - MR POLITICIAN X MATATIZO

MR. POLITICIAN

MATATIZO


So, a good friend of mine put me up on this girl. Nakaaya is from Tanzania and she is a very talented musician and recently, she got signed to Sony. Congrats to her for achieving the impossible. I gotta say, I love her songs and the message is in this song (Mr. Politician) is really powerful. I mean, coming from our circumstances, and actually experiencing and witnessing the thing these politicians do, this song is very necessary. Anyways, here's her video and trust me, if you tanzanian, you won't be disappointed, and if you are, change your nationality, haha, and if you aint tanzanians, this is still a fire joint. I love music with messages, either if its hidden, true, thought provoking, i still love it. Well, check out her myspace Nakaaya. Shout outs to M-1 for support and for some crazy bars. Shout outs to V for the alley-oop!!!

No comments: