Saturday, February 28, 2009

KANYE WEST - THE VH1 STORY TELLERS LIVE MIXTAPE


This is seriously one of the livest and freshest performance i've heard in a long time, I mean, I get to see performances and I'm impressed with a bunch of them, for example, Cudi's performances, Gym Class Heroes, Swagger like us at the Grammys, knahmean, but this, reminds me of Jay-z's unplugged and the other Kanye performance he did for MTV's Beats, rhymes and life. Anyways, download this and you won't be disapointed. It's kind of getting all these tracks but with an alternative sound. Fire. Congrats to Kanye for amazing work. Uno
Tracklisting
1. See You In My Nightmares
2. RoboCop
3. Flashing Lights
4. Amazing
5. Touch The Sky
6. Say You Will
7. Good Life
8. Heartless
9. Love Lockdown
10. Stronger* (Bonus)
Download Storytellers

No comments: