Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I HEART H.E.R, I HEART NY


Hello World, Hello to all the Martians out there. How y'all been? I really hope life is great out there. Anyways, I've missed y'all and I hope somewhere along my absence, I crossed your mind, or at least Priceless Creativity did. So, what's new you ask? Well, NEW YORK NEW YORK is what's new!

Man, I came out here to experience life and soak in all that this big city has to offer, and its been great, something I would recommend for everyone. It doesnt have to be NY, it could be anywhere in the world, cause trust me, exposure goes further that you know. Anyways, so I'm out here with my brother Dru York and he's shown me a lot, taught me a lot too. I don't think y'all know how hard this brother works but trust me, soon you'll know, soon you'll understand.

So, what has happened since I've been up here? Well, first weekend was crazy, got to see NY hip hop's finest, Ortiz, Styles P, Jim Jones, Grafh and other artist that aint from here like Buddens, Electronica, CyHi Da Prince, Big K.R.I.T etc. It was a really great experience, oh yeah, I also chopped it up with the homie Emilio Rojas, google him, he's on the come up and he'll impress y'all. Anyways, that was a great highlight for me. My boy Sylvester also came down for a couple of days and we held him down, went o BK's Madiba (highly recommended btw) and had a blast out there.

Then my beautiful girl came out to check me out and we had the time of our lives, amazing woman she is. Forgive me if I can't speak much on it, tryna go the Jay-z/Beyonce route, haha! After that, I went to DC, Maryland and VA to check out those sides and also learnt a lot, spoke to a few hustlas out there and learnt a few vital things about VA, shout outs to them dudes out there!

Oh, I also got to visit 10 Deep via Dru York and it was an eye opener. I never knew how clothing brands run their businesses but this was amazing, got to meet the owner and key individuals and got to see how they get down, got to see collaborations and also the new shit thats coming out next season, and trust me, its fire as fuck!

I also went to see someone very important at the UN offices, yes, United Nations, no names, and please don't ask. We really had a great conversation and learnt a lot, really informative individual she was. I hope I get a chance to sit down with her sometime in the near future.

So besides that, what else is popping? Tefon Don is what's popping, Laws' 5:01 is what's popping, The Dream's Love King, Curren$y's Pilot talk, all that, make sure you check out those joints.

So down to business, at this moment, I'm currently looking for organizations I would like to work for and also doing research for a few business ideas I would like to attempt and execute, yup, I'm down for the challenges, I gotta good team behind me! Anyways, this was supposed to be short and sweet but I over did it. So, last few words:

- Live ya life
- Love
- Work hard
- Sleep less but don't be sleepless
- Shout outs to Amani for pulling off Hollywood Fresh (Lil homies making moves)
- Got my Millennium Falcon back, y'all in trouble now
- Shouts out to my family, my girl, friends and everyone that has taken time out to help me out with anything (Amir from the Apple Store, whattup)
- I gotta knock out The Last Airbender, Predator and Inception (Where's Scottie when I need him, my fellow Movie Junkie)

Stay hungry, stay humble

MY MILLENNIUM FALCON, OOOH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

No comments: