Saturday, October 31, 2009

EXTRA EXTRA....READ ALL ABOUT IT....CREATIVITY IS BACK!!!


Wuss good "Martian La Familia"?? How y'all been? I know it's been a minute but I had to handle some serious things outside the cyber world so I apologize but I'm sure Dru Yorkian had y'all backs, my boy's site is looking crazy dope day by day, make sure y'all keep checking it out!! Well, a lot has happened since the last time I blogged, first and foremost, I would like to thank everyone that downloaded Habe's "home ground" joint, 62 downloads, dat's a really good look and I'm sure he appreciates it. Be on the look out for more joints from dude. Apart from that, well, Fif's album leaked (2.5/5), Beanie dissin Jay, Mike Posner still killin it, No Ceilings is too much fire, Empire state of mind is a classic, video too, Drake turned 23, (happy belated bday), Dru Yorkian still "Complexing", we all about positivity but i'm sure haters is really eaten by that, well, can't stop dude, haha...N oh yeah, killed my midterms, i'm doing me already...one more semester left then I get dat degree then it's really going to be a problem, anyways, shout outs to all the martians, fans, supporters, friends, guests, I appreciate y'all and like i said, "CREATIVITY IS BACK"...ZOLTAN!!

No comments: