Monday, August 3, 2009

MUTINY BIKES "LET'S GET MYSTICAL" TRAILER

Mutiny Bikes "Let's Get Mystical" Trailer! from Mutiny Bikes on Vimeo.


"A year in the life of Muinty Bikes, come join the team as they travel around the world in search of the best spots. "

Filmed and edited by Joe Simon, available in September 2009 on DVD and Blu-ray.
Shot with the HVX-200, 5DMKII, Scoopic 16mm and Canon 814XLS Super 8mm.
Song is ��Moksha�� By Caspian

This is really cool. I've always been a fan of skateboarding and bikes and I did take on skateboarding at a younger age but this is something I really wish I took one when I was young and maybe I would've been great at it by now. Anyways, this DVD is coming out soon and it's definitely something I'm going to check out, maybe your martian-less ass should do the same.

No comments: