Friday, March 13, 2009

BEYONCE FANS AND JT FANS DUMMIES? NO CREATIVITY IN ISH LIKE THIS PEOPLE


"Some unscientific study was done recently comparing students’ scores in SAT exams with their favorite music artists and genres. After analyzing data on social networking sites, those who prefer Indie music are most intelligent, while gospel, pop and rock fans were all ranked at the lower end of the scale. And Beyonce and Justin Timberlake fans ranked amongst the biggest dummies:

Devotees of the Destiny’s Child star came close to the bottom of the pile in a student’s comparison between exam results and musical tastes. But they are not the worst of the worst – unless they are also fans of rapper Lil’ Wayne – because his followers are deemed the least intelligent. Devotees of Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z also ranked low in the scale, it was claimed."

So, am I the only one that thinks this is a bunch of bullish...I don't know who did the tests but all the peeps I know that mess with Hov's music are geniuses, smart asses, interesting and inspiring folks, same goes for Beyonce and Justin Timberlake. Well, money make the world go round, love makes the world smile and hate just takes us ten steps back. Either way, I'm a martian, i'm a genius and i'm a pretty or should I say, seriously creative dude and I throw the "roc" up like it's nothing and I listen to all sorts of music so I don't care for this test. People need to find something better to do with their time. GO DO SOME PUSH-UPS. haha...and oh yea, I got an opinion...haha

1 comment:

R. Alexandra said...

whoever did that study has way too much time on their hands & is a certifies HATER.


tisk, tisk *.